Day of week, Month Date, Year
Season #, Episode #:
Brief Episode Description
Season #, Episode #: Title
Welcome to the Public Health Joy podcast, the safe space for real and honest conversation about what building a public health research career is really like: the challenges, the triumphs, and all the lessons we learn along the way.
I’m your host, Dr. Joyee, a Public health researcher, PhD survivor, and entrepreneur. [Episode details]
This is where research meets relationship and together, we will find our Public Health Joy!
Links mentioned in this episode:
For more information on transforming public health research into positive community impact, visit https://joyeewashington.com
How to Rate and Leave a Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe, rate and, leave a review! Just follow the steps below:
To rate and leave a review on Apple Podcasts:
- Visit the show page at https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/public-health-joy/id1646078479
- Hit the “+” sign in the top right hand corner to follow the show.
- Scroll down to the “Ratings & Reviews” section.
- Tap the 5th star to rate.
- Hit “write a review” to share your thoughts and click send to submit!
To rate and leave a review on Spotify:
- Visit the show page at https://open.spotify.com/show/6ghSN8rXDMefH69AyxFe3e?si=0weLrbwWQNCDSWdq50bOJw
- Press the “follow” button right under the image and click the bell icon.
- Tap the rating immediately underneath the podcast’s description or tap the More (…) icon, then choose Rate show.
- Drag your finger or tap on one of the five stars to leave a rating.
- After you listen to an episode, answer the Q&A: What did you think about this episode?
© 2023 Joyee Washington Consulting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Rate & Leave a Review!
Like the podcast? Subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Spotify to rate and leave a review! We would love your feedback and thanks for listening to the Public Health Joy podcast!