Are you ready to get your public health career started, but you just keep running into roadblocks? You’re starting to say to yourself, “there is a lack of opportunities“, “I’m unprepared for my public health journey“, and “I’m starting to wonder if the public health degree is even worth it“.
Public health professionals are here to build healthier communities, aim for prevention, and strive for equity. Sometimes we need a little push to get our public health career moving in the right direction!
The Public Health PUSH, a 4-week program designed for current and future public health professionals, provides tools to equip and position you to make an impact in communities and own your public health journey with confidence!
What to expect:
- Build networking and relationship building skills
- Learn applicable skills for public health professionals
- Uncover job opportunities in community health education and research
- Strengthen ability to lead and serve communities better
- Explore certifications, trainings, and educational opportunities
- Access resources to advance your career
- Find the best version of yourself to make an impact!